Tod Bolsinger speaks about his extensive experience in training, educating, and equipping Christian leaders to serve the Lord.
Tod Bolsinger is the Vice President & Chief of Leadership Formation, and Associate Professor of Leadership Formation at Fuller Theological Seminary. For seventeen years, he was the Senior Pastor of San Clemente Presbyterian Church in San Clemente, California after serving for ten years on the pastoral staff at First Presbyterian Church of Hollywood.
He has extensive experience in speaking and consulting, and is an executive coach for corporate, non-profit, educational, and church organizations in transformational leadership.
Tod is the author of three books including Canoeing the Mountains: Christian Leadership in Uncharted Territory, and It Takes a Church to Raise a Christian: How the Community of God Transforms Lives.
“We are seeing more partnership in the name of mission.”
“My work in the workplace Monday through Friday is just as important as being an usher on Sunday or teaching Sunday School.”
“How do we wisely adapt our strategy so that we can move in the future?”
1. Can leaders be equipped in theological knowledge without going to seminary?
2. How you can partner with your pastor or leadership to better equip yourself
3. The church is changing in its view of businesses and mission.
4. Leverage technology to be a bridge and not a wall.
5. Must do’s and don’ts to live out Christ in the job.