A Life & Business Changing Experience
Truth At Work is one of America’s leading and fastest growing marketplace ministries. Since 1998, we have developed products, programs, and services to serve thousands of Christian business and marketplace leaders:
- Build and lead their companies and organizations on proven biblical principles and practices
- Grow personally, professionally, and spiritually
- Transform the marketplace for Christ
- Fulfill God’s calling upon their lives at work and at home
Truth At Work is unique in its approach in several ways:
- Our comprehensive 25 Year Relationship Strategy offers Christian marketplace leaders programs from their early 20’s and beyond
- A focus on transformation in the lives of those who participate in our various initiatives
- All programs based on relevant contextual content
- All programs delivered in the context of relevant peer community
Truth At Work exists to transform Christian business leaders through authentic peer advisory groups that apply biblical truth for living out our faith in all areas of life.
To see Christ-centered, Spirit-empowered leaders living with an eternal perspective, in Biblical community, impacting their spheres of influence
Biblical Christ Centeredness
Safety and Confidentiality
One of the most important and untapped mission fields is the marketplace. Most people spend more than half their waking hours at work, commuting to and from work or with co-workers or other professionals. They typically spend more time at work or work-related functions than they do with their families, sleeping, or any other activity. Personal and spiritual needs end up taking a back seat to meetings, deadlines, and work agendas.
Truth At Work invests significant resources in equipping Christian business owners and leaders in earning the right to share their faith in the context of marketplace relationships through modeling Christ-like Servant Leadership. Employees who work for organizations they consider to be spiritual are less fearful, less likely to compromise their values, and more able to invest themselves into their work. While other ministries and organizations work to serve church-attending Christians in the workplace, few have developed strategic initiatives to provide on-going support of Christian change agents. This unique aspect of Truth At Work aggressively positions itself as an excellent alternative to leading secular training and consulting companies.
Statement of Faith
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing as three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man, and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative and without error in the original manuscripts.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection, and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in unbelievers and indwells believers, enabling them to live godly lives.
- We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. Only through faith, trusting in Christ alone for salvation, which was made possible by His death and resurrection, can that alienation be removed.
Truth At Work Headquarters
9953 Crosspoint Blvd. Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46256
Mon-Fri: 9am – 5pm