The Power of Being over Doing with John Busacker
John Busacker joins Ray to talk about how to get more done, the intent of marketing, and the importance of Sabbath in our life.
John Busacker is a writer, speaker and entrepreneur. He is the Founder of Life-Worth, a personal leadership development firm, and a member of the Duke Corporate Education Global Educator Network.
He has delivered keynotes and worked with leaders on six continents, covering such issues as personal engagement, authentic leadership, and holistic generosity. John’s passion for leadership extends globally, supporting the development needs of leaders with a variety of nonprofits and faith-based organizations in the U.S. and sub-Saharan Africa.
“No amount of success in business will make up for you failing at home.”
“If we’re going to guard our heart, it’s not a solitary effort.”
1. There’s a leadership component for every flourishing business.
2. What are you really afraid of?
3. What’s the other side for you?
4. What do you believe you will find if you rest?
5. Are you spending time with nutritious or toxic people?
Books by John Busacker