Exponential Leadership Impact with Steve Cockram
GiANT co-founder Steve Cockram joins Ray via phone to discuss his experiences starting a multi-national leadership training business with his friend and former Bottom Line Faith guest, Jeremie Kubicek. Steve shares profound insights on Jesus’ approach to discipling and leadership, as well as the importance of self-awareness and identity when shaping your business practices.
Steve is the co-founder of GiANT Worldwide, a global leadership consultancy. He is an international speaker, author, and consultant to top-level executives and leaders around the world.
“You have to know yourself to lead yourself first.”
“My identity is not conferred upon me because of what I do, but because of who I am.”
“My strength is very limited, but my weakness aligned with His strength is incredible.”
1. Just as there are laws of physics, there are laws of business and economics.
2. Learn to go slower to go faster.
3. The rhythmic pattern of work and rest is vital.
4. There is a huge difference between a 75+ leader and a 100x leader.
5. Are you taking on the multiplication challenge?
6. No one summits Everest without a Sherpa.