INTERESTED IN BECOMING A REMOTE SITE?
More remote locations coming soon
The deadline to register to be a remote host site is Monday, October 15th, 2018. We will not be able to accept registrations after that date.
To become a licensed Remote Host Site for the Truth At Work Conference, you must complete the registration form, pay $99 and be approved by Truth At Work. Please note: all remote host sites must be outside a 60-mile radius of the live event (Northview Church, Carmel, IN)
A successful event could be as simple as a conference room at your office, church or school with a small group of attendees. In the event you wish to gather a larger audience, it is good to have the following:
• Seating suitable for up to 8 hours, with some sessions lasting up to 2 hours
• Adequate lavatories for crowd size
• Easily accessible parking
• Signage for event seating location and parking
• Volunteers for answering guest’s questions, seating guests, and crowd management
• Remote Host to provide their own master of ceremonies, if they desire to have one
Attendee registration is the responsibility of each Remote Host and will not be managed by Truth At Work. Registering your attendees is encouraged to track headcount for adequate planning
• If you choose to sell tickets as a remote host location, 50% of the ticket price (which you choose up to a maximum of $59) will be due to Truth At Work within 14 business days of the conference.
A successful gathering for a remote host site could be anywhere from a small group gathering in a conference room at your office, church, or school to a large group in an auditorium. The purpose of a remote host site is simply to provide opportunity for your employees, congregation, students, or others to be encouraged, inspired and motivated to live out their faith in the marketplace. The success of this event is based on that, and not on the number of your attendees.
Desktop or laptop computer with Adobe Flash Stream enabled *Must have Adobe Flash Player loaded on the computer
• Windows: 3GHz Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon 64 3400+, or faster processor; 128MB of RAM; 64MB graphics memory
• Mac: 1.83GHz Intel Core Duo or faster processor; 256MB of RAM; 64MB graphics memory
2.5 Mbps download speed (ideally a dedicated line so there isn’t other activity on the same connection). Hardwired is preferred over wireless internet
• Audio system suitable for crowd and room size
• Visual Projection System – will be streamed in 16:9
All Remote host sites are required to participate in a live streaming test. You will be provided several tests date options to take place prior to the event
Digital promotional materials will be provided to each Remote Host once complete, signed agreement is approved by Truth At Work. Download and edit these materials to add your venue and registration information
• The Live Stream will begin November 9th at 7:30am your local time
• For sites streaming Internationally, you must choose Eastern, Central, Mountain or Pacific time zone to start your Live Stream
• Prior to the start of the event, and during breaks, the Live Stream will show a countdown timer
• Prior to the event you will receive contact information for our Remote Host Manager. The Manager will be available to assist with any questions or handle any streaming issues that might arise
• There will be a lunch break during the event of approximately 1 hour 15 minutes (time TBD). Each remote host site is responsible to inform their guest of lunch options (bring lunch, go local for lunch, Remote Host provides lunch)
• Remote Hosts can bring in a local speaker, or promote group interaction during the lunch break if they so choose
• Digital event programs will be available for download the day of event by going to the conference website.
An agenda will be provided as we get closer to the event, as well as each speaker’s talk title