Friday, November 10th from 8 am to 3:30 pm
at Northview Church
12900 Hazel Dell Parkway
Carmel Indiana 46033
New Name — Same Great Conference
America’s Best Hope is now called the Truth At Work Conference. This is the same event as in years past, with the same great lineup of speakers, and will be held at the same location. The name change allows us to serve and impact the local community by aligning the mission of Truth At Work as a ministry and the purpose of the annual event. We also want to demonstrate how the conference matches the core values of Truth At Work, by emphasizing the need to equip people to live out their faith in the marketplace. This conference is an extension of the larger work we do at Truth At Work, providing many opportunities for a life and business changing experience.
We are very excited about this year’s Truth At Work Conference as we continue to spread the vital message of building godly leaders. This year’s theme is “For An Audience Of One.” We will be focusing on how to work for God and not man, while seeking to integrate faith with work. We hope to see you there.
Impact the Marketplace
You are a follower of Christ. You desire to serve the Lord in the marketplace, and for your work to have eternal significance. Sometimes though, you are discouraged and feel alone – like the tides are against you as a Christian in the marketplace.
Come, be encouraged and inspired, and network with hundreds of likeminded leaders. Learn from national experts how to live out your faith at work so you can impact the marketplace for Christ.
This annual event cultivates leaders in the marketplace – men and women hungry to grow and lead spiritually, professionally, and personally. Our world class speakers will define a godly leader and discuss how to practically integrate faith and vocation.
Come ready to be inspired and join a movement of marketplace leaders leveraging their platforms for the advancement of the Kingdom.
What Will Happen
An Inspirational Day
- World class speakers will share their experiences of living out their faith in the marketplace
- Best practices on applying biblical truths at work will be shared
- Area churches will be encouraged to work together to begin a movement to transform the community through the marketplace
- Business leaders will connect and encourage one another to live out their faith at work
- Every attendee will have access to a next step opportunity for follow through after the event
- You will learn how to have greater purpose at work and why God has placed you in your job to serve those around you
- You will discover a higher calling for your career and how to have an effective ministry right where you are
Who Should Attend
Discover best practices, practical resources and a local community to help leverage your company as a platform for Christian ministry
Managers & Executives
Learn practical ways to live out your faith and model Christ-like servant leadership to your team and co-workers
Explore how to start and build your enterprise in a way that will honor and please the Lord
Pastors & Church Leaders
Equip, encourage, and empower marketplace leaders in your church to impact their workplace for Christ
For anyone wanting to integrate their faith and work, learn what God’s Word says about the integration of faith and work and how you can begin to do so right where you are.